Sunday, April 18, 2010

St.John

Let's start with a simple topic. My life in a new school, new friends, new environment. Honestly, when I was in Chong Hwa, I wanted to get out of that school eagerly. But when I 1st started my new life in St.John, I regretted. I don't enjoy coming back from school at almost 8 pm, I don't know how to manage my time in the morning. But after some time, I started to enjoy my life here. I ain't saying that I am unhappy when I was in Chong Hwa, I learned a lot of things there too. If u ask me Chong Hwa or St. John is better, i would say both. Many people misunderstood me, including my parents. Like about 2 months ago, there's some technial problem with the LRT. We are forced to go home by taking bus. My friends ( Kok Tiong, Lip Yao, Chong Sheng, Jie Ren and a form 1 guy) and I have to run from the LRT station to the bus station, in the heavy rain. On the bus, we asked each other ' How do you feel?'. Not as worse as u think actually, We kinda....enjoy ourself. Its really a good experience, our relationship is more than just friends.( NOT GAYS!!) When we reach home, we only found out that the LRT was repaired 15 minutes later, which mean we can take the LRT home if we wait there for 15 minutes, without running in the rain, we can actually just sit there comfortably in an air-conditioned indoor room, instead of making ourself soaked with water. Well, there may be a little regret in our heart, but why don't we think of the good side, atleast we enjoy ourself, its a good experience! We enjoyed ourself .we're kinda in-mature, right? There's still so many things to write about, and many of it is out of the school. People may think, 'wow, ur life must be bad, u have to go to school early and come back late oftenly..... so ke3 lian2'. Trust me, that isn't true.

1 comment:

  1. yeah...It was a special experience..
    Zhi Xian..=) be happy I know you enjoy there a lot >< i will always be with you ..my best friend

    ReplyDelete